Seventh meeting for the members of the AUC
At King Abdul Aziz Public Library in Riyadh, held the seventh meeting of the members of the AUC under the slogan (AUC in its new phase: a knowledge platform services for Arab libraries) in the period of the 8-9 first spring AH corresponding to December 7 to 8, 2016 m, Formal and professional attendee.
The meeting came this year to introduce new visions and strategic perceptions of the AUC and orientations Home during the next ten years, which aims to successful him the sustainability and development of services within the principles of the cooperative work of the members of which serve to absorb the Arab libraries to developments in the organization of information in the digital environment in the light of developments large and updates that pass by libraries and knowledge management, and information on a global level.
The meeting provided an excellent opportunity to discuss and display the new membership policy in the AUC in parallel with the new phase, and to ensure its continuity, and provided meeting was an opportunity to brief its members major developments that will be witnessed by the current AUC services; where will be the development of advanced services concerned with the rest of the library's activities in addition to the AUC Library Service cloud and the list of Arab issues and electronic instruments tuned and digitized and made available from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf heads.
The goals of the seventh meeting of the AUC are as follows:
· Promote the viability of the AUC project cultural project a non-profit cooperative.
· Identifying trends and mechanisms of the new period and the requirements and advantages.
· Post Members organic new policy and its importance to complete the march of the index.
· Definition and introduction of a number of added services that will be launched.
· Focus on the leading role played by the AUC in the area to absorb and apply new technologies and standards in the world of information.
· Display the initial perceptions of the AUC future development projects and take visuals and Notes users around.